Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Prayer - Treasure the Transformation

Ray and I have been blessed by God with an amazing new church family. Since our first Sunday in Ohio we have attended Providence Bible Fellowship in West Chester OH. It is every bit a gift from God. The preaching is solid, biblical and expository. The people are loving, welcoming and ministry minded. But one of the biggest blessings has been the Women's Bible Study that I am priviledged to be a part of on Wednesday mornings. They are transparent, Godly women who seek truth and to grow in God's grace and love. We have been studying prayer and I wanted to share the study we are working through. It is probably THE most life transforming study on prayer that I have seen in my many years as a believer. I have been a person of prayer but this study will challenge your concepts, foundations, and desires for prayer in your life. It has humbled me before the Lord and refocused my walk with the Lord! It is sooooo worth the time and I hope you take the time to explore Before the Throne of God by Carol J. Ruvolo!

Here it is!

Be transformed!

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment