Monday, April 25, 2011

Treasures in Gratitude - Counting to 1000



11.  the love of my husband.
12.  the opportunity to serve at New Life Mission for their Easter Celebration
13.  dinner with new friends
14.  our neighbors who regularly supply us with buckeyes and their baking trials.....yumm pretzels
15.  boys with minds that wonder....even if it means a billion-quadrillion questions = )
16.  a warm cup of coffee
17.  friends who stick with me through my sancification
18.  God's constant provision for our family
19.  Sunshine...after the rain!
20.  my sisters no matter how far away we may be from each other!

What are you thankful for in your life? Choosing to focus on the Multitudes of gifts that I am blessed with helps me to remain contented in this world while I wait for my eternal home!

No comments:

Post a Comment