Monday, April 18, 2011

Treasures in Gratitude

I was at a new blog yesterday and was challenged with listing 1000 things for which I am grateful. Amazingly, this goes right along with my bible study on prayer by Carol J. Ruvolo entitled "Before the Throne of God".

A focus on gratitude or thankfulness on the blessing we have been granted by God has a marvelous way of  refocusing the eyes of our hearts.

So I will join in......



Gratitude for....

1.  Another day of life!
2.  Eternal salvation in the Blood of Christ.
3.  my ever faithful husband!
4.  my mother who continues to be an inspiration in  serving others.
5.  the dearest of friends.
6.  my son N's tender heart for the things of God.
7.  napkin sword fights with my son E.
8.  the birds that visit our feeder.
9.  the moments of quiet before N and E get up!
10. our new church home.


Take a moment each week to give thanks for the Treasures in the Everyday with which you have been blessed.....gratitude breeds contentment!

No comments:

Post a Comment